The Township is located on 1703 Taylor Street, Columbia, SC 29201 for GPS service, Mapquest or Google Maps.
- From I-26: take Exit for I-126 to Columbia, take Elmwood Exit, continue straight until Elmwood comes to an end at Bull Street, take a right onto Bull Street, continue 5 blocks to Taylor Street, take a left onto Taylor Street, The Township Auditorium is located 2 blocks on Taylor Street.
- From I-77: (which turns into 277), continue straight ahead on to Bull Street, turn left onto Taylor Street, The Township Auditorium is located 2 blocks on Taylor Street.
- From I-20: West: take 277 extension and follow directions for I-77.
- From I-20: East: take Columbia East Exit and follow directions for I-26.
Guests with Disabilities
The Township Auditorium takes pride in its efforts to meet the needs of all guests. These are some of the services available to our guests with disabilities:
- Access to the Township Auditorium We recommend that guests with disabilities access the facility on the Henderson Street side near the wheelchair ramp. Guests with disabilities can also access the box office during regular hours 10:00 am – 6:00 pm Mon. – Fri; 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm Saturday; and closed Sunday.
- Wheelchair and Companion Seating Wheelchair and companion seating is available at various locations throughout The Township Auditorium. Wheelchair users can utilize one (1) wheelchair and one (1) companion seat per event. To inquire about wheelchair and companion seating, please call the box office at (803) 576-2356, during box office business hours.
- Assistive Listening System (ALS) The Township Auditorium offers ALS devices to guests who are in need at no extra charge at the box office. A driver’s license, credit card or some form of identification will be required as a deposit.
- Guide Dogs and Service Animals Animals are not allowed in The Township Auditorium; however, an exception is made for guests with guide dogs or service animals. Please contact the box office at 803-576-2356 if any accommodations are required.
- Interpreting Services Guests requiring interpreting services for concerts should contact the box office at 803-576-2356 no later than three weeks after concert ticket sales begin.
Hotels and Restaurants